Whether you just went out and bought the car of your dreams or you’re still riding that aging Honda Civic after 100k , getting your oil and fluids checked at Zahntech Automotive is simple, easy to afford and will play a major role in how long your car will last at a performance level you need up here in Washington. Whether you love to hop around the San Juan Islands on the weekends or like to head up to the passes to enjoy a weekend in the snow, Zahntech Automotive wants you to keep your oil change and fluid check’s up to date and here’s a handful of reason’s why:
- It extends the life of the engine (keeps you on the roads and out of our shop)
- It allows your engine to perform better (especially under the extreme weather conditions we’re often prone to up here)
- It deters dirt and debris from building up (and creating unnecessary wear and tear on your engine)
- Will get you better MPG’s ( keep you on the road and away from the gas station)
- Prevents your car from putting off excessive emissions (Washington prides itself on having having some of the cleanest air in the country and we intend to keep it that way)
Here at Zahntech Automotive, we’ll always vow that regular oil changes will help keep the internal moving parts of your engine clean and most importantly lubricated, allowing a smoother and quieter driving experience.
So whether your car is a Hybrid or a Hummer, you’re a Husky or a Coug bring your automobile down to our shop and let us see how your oil and fluids are looking. Remember: getting your oil changed regularly is one of the best preventative methods to keep your car on the roads and out of the garage. Call us and make an appointment today!